rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I learned Russian

How I learned Russian

Quote: (10-29-2017 06:57 AM)Arado Wrote:  

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm trying to maintain my Russian. Anyone have recommendations for good sources for English movies dubbed into Russian (willing to pay) or quality Russian serials/movies/entertainment shows? I already listen to news broadcasts and can get over 50% of the content but want to supplement that with everyday type speech. In daily life I rarely encounter Russians so I just want to maintain my listening ability for now.

I personally watch кухня on youtube (a russian comedy series). There's also готель элеон from the same producers and Бригада, which is a famous series about the mafia in the late 90s/early 2000s.

For movies, I'd reccommed брат (1 & 2), война and неадекватные люди. They are all on youtube as well. Операция ы is also good, probably the most famous movie of the Soviet era.

Вечерний Ургант is sort of like a late night talk show. At one point they had Floyd Mayweather as a guest.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Messages In This Thread