rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make passive money with niche websites

How to make passive money with niche websites

I've been opening such sites over the past years.

Here in Germany the niche site thing has lost it attractiveness because, uh, there are a gazillion of them around and the competition has increasesd massively.
I mean you can obviously set up a new one, but unless it's for a key word that is totally new it won't rank well easily.
Launching just another review site won't cut it from my experience.

Therefore, in 2017 I'd advise to pick a newly developed, attractive niche. These can be recognized by
a) maximum number of advertisements in Google search (9 or 10 in desktop)
b) high CPC in Google adwords for keywords
c) weak competition (old phpbb forums or the like. no big players).

Also chances are another niche site won't just "earn money passively" like that. It needs to have a plan - what you mentioned with an affiliate programm (not amazon y the way, the payout is a joke, unless you link to your own product). A great affiliate are products from sites like e junkie - there you can find 30 - 60 %provision.

Another great idea would be to your own digital product, which is what I 've been doing in the last years, and use sites as generator for clicks on this product.
I've been doing well with e books on Amazon, that works somewhat.

May I'll write a data sheet in the next weeks, I mean I got the idea to do this from an old Matt Forney post - and the 800 -1200 I make per month are at least something.

Messages In This Thread