rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girl "dates" her way across Europe after getting a divorce at 26

American girl "dates" her way across Europe after getting a divorce at 26

Quote: (10-26-2017 01:54 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2017 03:32 PM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  

Politician girl:
3 = Face (is that acne, holy fuck).
6 = Body (since she's not standing up I can't really tell if her body is that tight/shapely).

Try again Cum. That was an old picture from when she was 18. She was a late bloomer I guess.

If you click on my link there are more recent photos. I already did the digging for everyone months ago. Here I will paste it again below for everyone to see.

An update is definitely in order after the pictures you just posted, no night mask needed. I'd bang the shit out of her for sure. [Image: banana.gif]

Politician girl:
7 = Face (her face looks cute in that blue dress, I dig it).
7 = Body (looks slim/shapely and it might even be an 8+ but without a swimsuit picture I'll leave it at 7).

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Messages In This Thread