rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Don't Smoke Pot or Have Quit It, You Are More Likely to Be a Beta Worker Bee

If You Don't Smoke Pot or Have Quit It, You Are More Likely to Be a Beta Worker Bee

Quote: (02-25-2012 10:12 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 02:35 PM)TudoBem Wrote:  

My definition of beta worker bee encompasses a strong majority of the population.
Alphas are born to control betas.

Leadership is not control. It is taking the risks and accepting the responsibility. If you're leading your company and it goes south, for you it will be a disaster. But everyone else will just find a new job. If your company get sued, you may be on the hook. Your employees will just shrug and move on. And so on.

Quote:Quote:

If you are a young pup and don't have the startup cash or credit history to secure a loan and start a business, then you need to get a labor job preferably in construction which gets you out in the open air, and save every goddamn penny you can, and then never work for anyone else, ever again.

And then you'll have the toughest boss in the world - yourself.

I seek risk and accept it, and thrive on it. Win, lose, or draw, my life is goddamn interesting.
And I strongly disagree with your last statement. Being my own boss is the only way I am comfortable living. It's the only way I am ever motivated to reach for my full potential. Why would I bust my ass so some turd living in Miami or Monaco gets a bit richer?

Dude, don't become an institutional man.

Don't become an institutional man

Messages In This Thread