rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

@Irenicus, on your 4th point, I definitely see it. The girls I want in EE are the sweet, cute type, and they are nervous when I approach them, or if not when I approach, nervous on the date, or if not on the date, nervous when thinking about the next date because it is closer to sex and she has a high estimation % change that I will pump and dump her after sex, even when I fucking won't.

Also, some girls literally run away, like sprint, deer in headlights. I find this pretty funny. Other times I've had girls spazz out and repeat the same line or just some gibberish over and over again trying to get the words out but they can't.

I'm by no means exceptionally good looking, but I get nearer the top in EE, so that's why I get those reactions. Sometimes I have fucking cursed the game gods because I'm fucking nervous and she's fucking nervous so it causes us both to run away from each other (yes sometimes I eject out of a sudden wave of nerves).

Messages In This Thread