rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hang out post-bang question

Hang out post-bang question

Quote: (10-19-2017 07:38 AM)Noir Wrote:  

You're incongruent.

Bang within an hour - alpha
Drive her home - good person
Make plans while she is still around (within what, 4 hours of initial meet) - beta
Booty call text - ?? (incongruent)

She's also trying to figure you out but you ain't doing her any favours by making it seem like pure sex.

You caused cognitive dissonance, in old school PUA terms - buyer's remorse.

You can't reinitiate with a girl where you left off and magically anticipate her state of mind will be where you left it.

You're right, I don't really make plans with girls anymore, I knew I fucked up when I sent that "booty call" message. I pick up girls so that I can lead and think of logistics since most of the girls I get with don't have their own place. I've had a few girls tell me that they still can't figure me out even after meeting/fucking them more than 3+ times. What is up with that? Good or bad? I have had friends tell me that after they have sex with a girl, the girl usually says something around the lines of "what are you looking for." I on the other hand, am never asked this with any girl. Could it be that they just regretted fucking me or the date was bad, etc? If so, what could I do differently for other girls, so they come back for more. Also, the girls I usually fuck are in the age group of 18-22. I am still very very new to all this, like 6 months into game at best.

Messages In This Thread