rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick one (NSFW)

Pick one (NSFW)

Quote: (10-20-2017 09:19 AM)Cation Wrote:  

[Image: image.jpg]
Number 3 for me.

This is a tough one. The girl in center looks most attractive, but those eyes spell crazy. And maybe it's just her smiling, that makes he stand out. So I will pass on her. The blonde one has a serious case of manjaw and on overall her face looks fake.

So I probably would choose the big nosed one on the right, despite her standing out the least initially. That nose is too big but otherwise she looks like a nice shy girl, probably more submissive and less crazy then the others. Her lips are just right between the thin lips of middle girl and too thick fake looking lips of girl on left.

Quote: (10-20-2017 09:20 PM)Cane Toad Wrote:  

So I Googled "group of ugly girls"...and this is what I got

Not too bad...I'll take the blonde on the right, looks like she has nice tits

[Image: 20ix6w8.jpg]

Blonde on the right obviously,she is not ugly at all. My second place would to to the girl in center, she looks a bit too man-jawed, but she looks like a healthy fun girl at least. Other's look a bit too sickly or malnourished or deficient in some kind of way, I would feel taking taking advantage of them or risk accidentally producing a child with bad genes, so I would not bang them.

Messages In This Thread