rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (09-06-2017 04:28 AM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  

I'm getting a handful of fake profiles that massage me out of the blue with opening lines like.

"Hey hey. [Image: smile.gif]"

"Hey there...[Image: wink.gif]"

I signed up to OKC like two months ago and within about three weeks I was placed among the special OKC people. Since then I keep getting messages from profiles that clearly must be fake with very short profiles and a picture that is sometimes too hot. Just yesterday as soon as logged in I got three messages from different women within the same minute, I'm like what the hell. Did I become Ryan Gosling over night or something? What's funny though is that I haven't cared to do much on the site as of yet, I currently have other priorities.

When I called out one of the hotties and told them that I thought their profile was fake. They wanted me to move onto snapchat where supposedly they would show me more pictures of themselves. I have never used snapchat so I left it there.

Are any of you guys experiencing this right now on OKC? Perhaps it will continue to get worse, filling up with trolls or fatties.

I wouldn't recommend online dating for older guys or younger guys.

It's a cesspool of trannies, catfish, bots, prostitutes, crazy women, and women who look significantly worse than their photos (this is the most common issue).

There's also the fact you're sitting in your room staring at a screen. You're not connecting with anyone, you're not building any confidence, and you're not getting outside your comfort zone.

Online dating makes you WORSE with women.

Messages In This Thread