rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to not lock yourself up with a woman but at the same time not spoil what you have

How to not lock yourself up with a woman but at the same time not spoil what you have

Quote: (10-06-2017 06:31 AM)polymer Wrote:  

What is the solution to this problem?
When you buy a car you can have the car you have and simultaneously be looking for another car to buy instead. You might buy a cheap car and use that while you're saving money for a better car.
But with women you can't really do this. I'm 33 and I've never had a girlfriend. Now that I've had a few dates with a woman that I like somewhat and that seems to like me somewhat it seems we might become boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't want to spoil that chance, and she's good enough that I want to date her. I don't know if I can get better women. But at the same time I don't want to lock myself up. I want to know if I can get hotter women. What do I do?

How much pussy have you had? You need to run through some buzzards to get your self esteem up, don't even think about a relationship right now

Messages In This Thread