rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Do You Guys Consider a 5?

What Do You Guys Consider a 5?

You guys have arbitrary ways of rating so let me try to make it as simple as possible

10- is model status. Now we know there are different types of models for different avenues in the industry but the point is the bitch is beautiful enough to be in magazines, videos, runways, in commercials (where the purpose is having a sexy woman to sell the product) that's a 10, there aren't many of them but you will see them every now and then, if you live in big cities you will see them more. A 10 is more than a girl with a cute face and big tits, she has the whole package.

9- is a fine bitch. Like you see her walking down the street and you're heart jumps a little bit. What stops her from being a 10 is she isn't necessarily photogenic enough to be a model. Maybe everything else is great but she has a "funny nose", one that wouldn't look good in pictures. Or maybe the face is beautiful and the body is "good" even great but not amazing. She doesn't check every box but she checks the majority of them.

8- She's cute. She looks good, nobody would be embarrassed to show her to people. She's status quo for what "attractive" is. Now maybe she has a cute face, great tits but the rest is just "okay". Not chubby, being in shape is a requirement but maybe she's kind of short. Point being she's attractive and if one of your boys saw you with her they would give you the thumbs up.

7- is a "cute-ish" lookin bitch. Like she's kinda cute, got nice legs, nice ass but a big forehead. Like you would fuck and enjoy it but its not the end of the world if you don't get her. Now 7's can vary. I'm an ass man. If she has a CRAZY ASS, in shape, but as a duck face (4 in the face) she's still a 7 to me. But this vary's for people. Point is a 7 can have a HURT face but an amazing body, whatever you define as an amazing body. Or she can have a really cute face and an (Okay body) like you see her and go (I'm not mad at that). But still not into chubby territory tho.

6- is a "Meh". There are some attractive things about her, (other than the fact she has a vagina) But you're still not really trippin. Now we can get into the "chubby" territory. Maybe she's cute but packing some extra weight, this makes her go from being a potential 8 even, down to a 6 with an excess of 30 pounds on her. Doesn't mean she's fat but a 6 doesn't have any great physical features, maybe some decent ones if they are in shape, but I think you guys get the drift.

5- is a "who cares". Like who cares if I smash, who cares if I don't. You don't really have a feeling about it, you feel neutral. She's not "ugly" but not attractive, and if you were in a relationship with this person you would feel some regret. A 5 is the type of girl the weirdo at your job would be married to and when you see them you go "that's what I would expect" no harm, no foul but beneath your standards as someone to take a real romantic interest in.

4- A hole. Literally just a hole. Maybe she gives great blow jobs, only reason to think twice about her

3- is you're pathetic. No not her, you are for even thinking about fucking her.

2- despicable. Agustus gloop lookin bitch

1- deformed

Messages In This Thread