rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

So, I've successfully used this template on 4 girls.

Thanks again, Tuth!

And thanks, Roosh- this girl was from NY but had Danish ancestry. I actually used Jante Law as part of my material. My argument was that Jante Law was actually an elitist, possibly racist, system in itself because it does not accept other cultures' ways of being (like acting flamboyant- a quality that is common amongst a lot of Mediterranean people that I know).

And even when we had sex, she was doing everything possible to not boost my ego- she wouldn't even touch my dick with her hands! It was just straight to the fucking, and no blow-jobs or anything.

Anyway, there are still some kinks I'd like to get worked out.

One of the rough areas occurs when I make the suggestion of going back to my place. There's often some little thing they say like "Ok, but just to let you know, I've got to wake up really early..," or "Ok, but don't try touch me or anything like that."

I've handled these responses fairly easily: "Oh, that's cool, I have to wake up early too," and (agree and amplify, tease) "But my plan is to lure you back to my house and cut you up into little pieces etc." However, I'd like to avoid this bump in the road in the future. Any advice on how to sow a preventative tactic into the earlier part of the interaction is much appreciated.

The other is the LMR thing- it's very much along the same vibe as the aforementioned problem. Last night's girl was being so difficult. At one point I just said "You should kiss me," and she replied "I'm thinking about it." Then she went to the bathroom, came out, and starting straddling me. Soon after that she suggested we move it to the bed (leading could be a masculine Danish thing), with the preface "but we're not going to have sex."*

Of course I know that that this is a girl's famous last words, and we boned, raw. But, I want to get the first date bang recipe to a point where this kind of shit isn't coming up. Is that even possible, or is the FDBR so much of an overload that these meaningless token squeaks of resistance should just be expected?

*like the "no shoes house" line, I actually have a no-pants or socks in the bed rule.

Messages In This Thread