rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cryotherapy salon employee freezes herself to death

Cryotherapy salon employee freezes herself to death

Just did my first Cryotherapy session in Santa Monica CA

Signed a digital waiver, cutie at the front desk checked my heart rate.

Got naked, put on some underwear, two pairs of gloves, pair of socks, and a pair of UGG looking boots. All provided by them.

Stepped in the chamber once I was ready, pressed the button that buzzed the girl from front desk. She then turned on the machine and stayed there with me the entire 3 minutes.

Started off nice the first minute (thought to myself this is a piece of cake)

Got pretty freaking cold towards the middle-end but if you've taken cold showers or even contrast showers then this will be an easy 3 minutes for you.

Ice baths are way more painful/tough.

First thing I noticed was my skin felt extremely soft. My body also feels as if I just had a nice massage and I also got tons of energy afterwards.

I will definitely incorporate Cryotherapy into my lifestyle from now on. Been training for boxing hard the last two weeks and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

I used this app called classpass that offers Yoga, Boxing, BJJ, Pilates, Cryotherapy.

$19.99 for 3 classes (max 2 per studio)

Will be doing the monthly 10 classes (max 3 per studio)for $115 a month.

Sweet deal considering 1 session of Cryotherapy is $60 or 4 for $150.

In conclusion, Cryotherapy was a great experience and my body feels amazing. Will continue to do it.

Messages In This Thread