rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it Accelerating? (general decline of, well, everything)

Is it Accelerating? (general decline of, well, everything)

Dude what? What do you mean inherently flawed? Flawed compared to what?
There ain't been nothing like us humans before, we conquered EVERY SINGLE THING that actually matters to our existence. Food? bro we grow food from dirt and shit, as in poop+dirt=FOOD, we control the entire existence of species ours bitch. We buy pieces of animal legs from the grocery mart, which animal's leg's? What animal legs? Fuckin pick a SPECIES and we made them our bitches. Dude we mixed up quicklime and rocks and covered millions square miles just so we can drive our fuckin AUTOMOBILE's around powered by million-year-dead bitch-juice.

We made micro organisms that fuck our blood streams up OUR BITCHES. We even made micro organisms to fuck up those micro organisms that fuck us up, how pimp can you get from that? Shit you can't even SEE is makin us money just cause we want to ride jet skis on lakes of water that don't even exist yet. Know what I mean?

Really man, we went to the closest piece of rock next to us cosmetically speakin, we put some boot prints on that bitch an we aint never been back cause who the fuck cares, nothing there that actually helps us get further (in the actual scheme of things, if we found mars fuel there, we'd already made it the slut that dreams of our cocks.

Name some other species who even even thought that shit in a fever dream. And I type all this shit out on a keyboard made out of processed dinosaur dna. I may be slow fuck, but come on, I'm a slow fuck that is part of a species that conquered every single thing about living life on a spinnin planet around a star floating through a galaxy that got sprayed out of black anus that was one of a billion other black anuses (anus-i?) that are floating through our ultimate understanding of the actual univerese, and i mean that shit where it's a green radioactive background noise from the known edges.

Not even Star Trek ass peaceful omnipotent aliens even though of the shit we make just because.
I think the JUICERO proves how much we will make the universe our fuckin bottom bitch, the only thing that betleguise system's planet #5's major satelite 2's organism's main goal of life will be is how our mountain dew extreme's will taste.

edit; Know what I mean mothafucka?

edit again: Yo I just typed out "mothafucka" on a piece of shit made out of dinosaur juice and copper and metal and shit. Name something within a billion light years that done something even close to that.

edit; Or maybe I need ti visit the drunk lounge.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread