rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela Datasheet

Venezuela Datasheet

Well this datasheet was definitely unexpected. A little hard to understand, but an interesting story and some tips that look useful.

I will say though, everything I’ve heard is that the Carcas airport is sketchy as fuck. People will shake you down or try to get you to bribe them right there in the airport. I also saw a video of a guy getting killed when a guy walked up behind him and shot him in the head AT THE CHECK IN COUNTER INSIDE THE AIRPORT. Of course the guy got away. Few stories made the news about foreigners getting killed at the airport too (think one guy was Asian). So yeah, it’s good you didn’t have any issues, but holy shit I’m afraid as hell of that airport.

Do you plan to go to Carcas at all? Because that definitely seems like a different situation than these places you’ve been at in Venezuela. Would really love to hear more details about Caracas if you go.

Messages In This Thread