rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

Quote: (10-05-2017 11:23 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I'm saying, that keeping a woman in line is the RESPONSIBILITY of the Man, Period. Especially us who know how women work.

So, basically, you have to run game on your wife 24/7. Why would any man want this? Why would you want to legally bind yourself to a woman knowing you have to constantly play fucking mind games just to make sure she stays interested in you? "Not too hot, not too cold, a few alpha tingles here, some beta cuddles there." Sounds exhausting. And even if you somehow manage to make that happen and hold frame like a motherfucker, it's still no guarantee that she won't divorce rape you 5 or 10 years down the line. At least blue pill guys are naive, they don't know what they are getting themselves into. But red pilled men who get married know exactly how women work, and how fucked up divorce laws are in the West, and they still decide to pull the trigger on marriage, and sign their lives away. They know that they are playing with fire, and that they are putting themselves in an extremely vulnerable situation, but they still do it. I have zero sympathy for guys like this. They deserve everything that's coming for them.

Quote: (10-09-2017 08:59 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Bravo mate. Society is only as bad for men, as much as these man have backbones.

This is happening for two reasons;
1) The Man picked the wrong woman to marry
2) She fell out of love with his beta ass

Men often pick women to marry that are not completely in love with them. A woman completely in love with her man will not cheat, and will take much longer to fall out of love with her man. Men, conditioned by our feminized society, pick women who subtly and not so subtly show signs and red flags in the dating process, that she is not completely in love with their man. This is an epidemic. The poor guy falls head over heals(in lust), and willfully ignores and rationalizes obvious warning signs, that she either is the wrong choice, or flat out will not be a good wife. Then 5,10,20 years later, this manifests in the woman straying.

Beta guy picks a borderline "right" woman, but then accelerates her departure by acting hardcore beta. Even "the right" woman can be driven away by a weak beta man. Sure there are the basics, his weight, his looks, his supplicating. But it goes much further than that; is he a positive upbeat guy? Is he a leader? Is he in control of his emotions? Is he thoughtful to her when it matters? Is he using her as his emotional tampon? Is he angry? Is he irresponsible with his finances? Does he not respect her, show admiration or can be a little romantic? Does he do all of this, and drive the woman away, that at first saw him as the be all end all of men, and now views him as the most vile human being on earth.

The theory is simple, pick the right woman, and treat her right. With that combo, its more unlikely she will cheat, and in fact, add to your life and increase the results you seek to achieve in life.

With all due respect, this reads like an article from some tradcuck website or even a parody of such.

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE WORKS JUST FINE AS LONG AS YOU FIND THE RIGHT GIRL AND STAY ALPHA! THAT'S WHAT A REAL MAN DOES!

All the blame is shifted on the men ("they aren't alpha enough, they aren't leaders"), unicorn mindset ("just pick the right woman"), and a healthy dose of egoistical thinking ("I will succeed because I'm more alpha than those other guys, they are losers who picked wrong, and can't handle a woman unlike me"). Guys like you think we are still living in some primal era where more muscles meant more success. And because of that, you absolve women of all responsibility, and assume that harmed men are just weaklings and/or they have personal issues. You think that you are her captain. And then one day she picks up the phone, has you arrested for domestic violence, and while the cops are dragging you away in cuffs, you scream "you can't do this to me, I'm the captain!"

It's as if you are "pragmatically" trying to believe against your rational judgement. Feeling, not thinking.

Messages In This Thread