rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Quote: (10-09-2017 08:07 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

juicebox you are looking for a magical shortcut that doesnt exist. You are asking about click moments while you havent taken care of the basics.

You admit and are self aware that you dont have the basics, but why then do you wonder why you dont have success?

- You say you have no escalation skills, then it doesnt matter if you read the books or not. It means you have to work on your game more.
- You say you dont approach enough
- You say you havent optimized your looks/style
- You say you dont have a very extensive or helpful social circle

Work on all this then you can wonder if it doesnt work for you

Much of that is legit but how can I approach when I work/study the entire day? We have rounds, classes, exams and on top of that private study.

I agree I need to work on my game more which is why I read about the PUA culture, read books and this board (and other forums too). TBH I assumed getting the MBBS (or being in-course) would land me poon. It hasn't worked yet. [Image: sad.gif]

I dress casually which I can fix easily by buying better clothes. Social circle is a function of social life which is thin atm for obvious reasons. Essentially I am asking where can I practice game/approaches given my huge time restraints?

I know this is a long haul. I am a good student, I'm just trying to learn from the knowledge of those who have gone before me.

Messages In This Thread