rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands

As much as this social subversion bothers me on principle -- it allows me to excel where others fall into traps. When you sign up for this site/movement, and become an active poster/listener -- it's like that movie They Live -- you gain x-ray vision through society.

I had friends that were in open relationships (women participate, men do not), I have known women that falsely accused men of rape, women that convinced their boyfriends to sleep around to 'get it out' of their systems. Then play innocent when they were cornered with their deeds. If a marriage fails, or a woman is unfaithful -- it is absolutely the man's fault, and the woman is seen as the victim. We see this on talk shows, tv shows -- it's a narrative constantly embellished by society. Men have told me straight-faced being a 'cuckhold' is a noble honor because he gets to see his wife happy at his own expense, and dejection.

Ludicrous social engineering (but it does thin the competition pool quite a bit.)

Messages In This Thread