rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Help! I have great 'cards' but no game!

Hi folks,

I'm 29/m. 2nd generation Brit of Pakistani stock. I am half way through my Graduate Entry Medical School programme. Previously, I worked as a lab researcher. BSc in Biology, MSc Genetics.

I'm 6ft tall, decent shape (180 lbs) but not ripped. Coffee coloured (Punjabi roots) but dont put too much stock in incidentals like colour anyway. I just suck when it comes to women. I am 95% Westernized, only special occasion religious and generally very well integrated - there is no obvious cultural barrier.

I just dont understand why I have no success with women. I have read (and purchased) Bang and Day Bang, all the posts I can by Kaotic, Bojangles and Walter Black and try to avoid the pitfalls Roosh and those guys highlight. I feel I have great cards that should land me regular snatch but I have only been with 4 women in my life and 1 of those was a pity bang by a then close friend!

I cant figure out the riddle. I'm average looking I guess (huge nose! - I attribute my failures to this [Image: icon_eek.gif] half joking!) and get the odd number and first date but then (typically) nothing. I have no skill in escalating. I'm smart, polite, well educated, westernized, integrated, decently dressed etc etc.

Shockingly the demographic I have LEAST success with is desi women and that sucks as I am very attracted to my own ethnic group. Limited success elsewhere but TBH I have given up.

Help!

Messages In This Thread