rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Game and Social Proof

College Game and Social Proof

Quote: (10-06-2017 05:45 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

I'm a grad student and my course is incredibly demanding and I can't hang out with girls that do some humanities/social science shit and plenty time to spare. The only way for me is to take opportunities as they present themselves. Sitting somewhere and wait for the right girl to sit next to me or try some dg whilst going from place A to place B (hard if your mindset is deep in academic stuff). Frustrating but what can you do?

I know the feeling. Earlier in the semester I was doing a lot of approaches just to build social circles with mixed (mainly limited) success. Now I hardly have time to go around talking to random girls masquerading as the cool graduate student. It's tempting with all the attractive undergrads running around but it's somewhat of a mirage considering they often clam up if you're not in their immediate sphere of acquaintances. My motivation is limited right now and I can't escape the superficial college bubble soon enough.

Messages In This Thread