rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America age differences

South America age differences

I am with Rocco on this one about CA and SA girls.
My 5 years living in The Netherlands showed me that even fun dutch men are way too beta on average to get their women truly interested. I had dutch girls give me long BJs, once even around 45m without complain, cook for me, take care when I was a bit sick etc, everything you would expect (by your post) on a SA girl or wife.
They used to tell me that their men are just too bland and nice and they had to take charge of almost everything, but when they sensed a macho vibe, they melt as most womn still do.
Yeah, obviously, no woman likes to be beaten, cheated and what not, but feeling they have a man who can be as sofisticated as primitive, is what they crave for. IMNSHO.

Upperclass chicks in LA will be hard to crack and to please, they will more often than not be independent and high earners, some will hate cooking (or not know how to) and cleaning, but if you click, they will probably go out of their way to be good to you. I think is the same way in most of the "western world".

I think asian women would fit more your pretensions, in most ways.
Mainly, just go to SA and find the chicks and answers by yourself, if you search enough you might find the type that more closely resembles what you are searching for, OR maybe you change your search patterns.

I am to a point that I like all types of women (maybe just not into black, pakistani, fat and way older than me women), for the rest, I am willing to enjoy them [Image: tongue.gif] with an open mind as to what they can offer.

Messages In This Thread