rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet

Quote:Quote:

All I see is a bunch of guys wearing armor and slapping each other with swords.

You are confusing the HEMA stuff with M1 stuff from Eastern Europe. Fuck knows why they are soo keen on pushing it. But it takes not even a minute to verify that it hardly has anything to do with Historical/Western Martial Arts. I repeat: The one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. The time you spent wagging your dick around here could have been spent looking that up. With each post you are losing credibility. Instead of doubling down, it's time for you to realise that you fucked up. Shit happens. But don't do yourself the disservice of continuing to do so. You seem to be popular here and your posts are usually of quality, so I don't see a point in you screwing that up now.

Quote:Quote:

This weird hobby you're engaged in is in no way comparable to actual historical combat or even European student fencing duels (which, by the way, were more about acquiring facial scars and peacocking for the ladies than anything else)

The duels where "unbedingte Saktisfaktion" required, with potentially deadly weapons like military saber or even pistol, are officially illegal and fought in secrecy. While they are seldom and so are deaths, they happened in modern times, too. You can make what you want out of it.

Messages In This Thread