rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No facebook. No tinder. No whatsapp.

No facebook. No tinder. No whatsapp.

Quote: (05-09-2017 07:13 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Great OP, also good addition by civpro (i.e. that the situation in Anglo countries is significantly worse).

I keep whatsapp/viber etc. simply because it allows contact with people abroad, to send other forms of media etc. It's still a 1-to-1 thing. If you have a girl's "whatsapp" then you have her "number".

There is no doubt in some countries in the world, the dating apps work well and it would be silly not to use them, not disagreeing with QC in that respect.

However I have no FB, SC, IG or any other social media attention whoring platforms. It may have cost me a few bangs, where a girl is insistent on seeing my social media almost as a bank style ID verification process (see civpro's post on Anglo countries). How ironic that who you really are is more likely to be decided based upon a fancy digital ideal of yourself that you have built up over time, more so than your actual body language and verbal game [...]

Amen to that. I don't use any online dating shit, no snapcrap, no IG. Build the character and emotional control over real interactions as per DG/NG. Be a man, not a boy.

[Image: clap2.gif]

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread