rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone here got unexpected bangs after heavy persistence?

Anyone here got unexpected bangs after heavy persistence?

There are two girls that I pursued inconsistently for about a year each before getting the bang.

My strategy was not to regularly initiate contact, but spaced things out a few months at a time. If I met them and they resisted my efforts to escalate, I'd next them for a month or more and then try my luck again. Both were sluts who were starting to age out, so the strategy worked.

I finally convinced the first to stay the night and went full caveman. Banged her once that night after a ton of LMR and then again the next morning and after that she made sure never end up in a situation with me where sex could possible occur.

With the second, after I got the bang, we spent a two more nights together and then she tried to out alpha me by bringing three friends along when she met me for dinner. When I played it cool, but when she refused to come home with me that night and told me she'd come visit the next Monday, I waited till I was home and texted her that I was busy Monday (I wasn't and she knew it) and we'd have to find a different time. Never saw her again, although she drunk dialed me several times in the next six months.

Good riddance.

Neither cases were really worth it for the banging itself, but it was very satisfying to take away all power they previously held over me.

Both were the player type that tries to get as much attention as possible without every actually having sex.

#Noregrets

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread