rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charging it to the game

Charging it to the game

Beyond attachment style, you should also know how you think/feel and who your likely matches are.

I have a definite pattern in my life. I go through a lot of nexting girls after short flings, find one I click with, try to settle down (not becoming "beta"), then ultimately get fucking bored. It's because the initial intrigue wore off and I realize the gal isn't actually contributing anything to my life.

Part of it is me. Part of it is them.

If you delve in to the Myers Briggs (it's one personality test that has held up as a great predictor to me for the last decade or more).

You can take a version of it here: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

I prefer this type over others as it focuses on cognitive functions vs just giving you a result. You have to be honest with yourself while taking it, don't think of your work or ideal self, but what your preferences are.

You'll then find likely compatible partners based on how both of you process information. You can compliment each other.

I am very, very aware of my types. It's really matter of finding those specific types that share my ideals and motivations... it will vary from person to person, but at least you have something more specific to aim for.

I'm not deluding myself to say the best gal I have been with is my current. Well over the "honeymoon" period and we continue to click. A good sign. Every failure I adjust. So at this point I am real fucking keen on what works for me.

I still want to fuck other chicks. That never goes away. Ever.

Messages In This Thread