rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charging it to the game

Charging it to the game

Quote: (09-20-2017 06:50 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Every time I end up single it's like learning game for the first time.

The game never stops. It seems like you made the classic mistake of devoting everything to her and the idea of an equalist relationship at the expense of yourself. You made her the prize instead of yourself. It took a conscious effort for a long time from me to not sit back on my heels and stagnate when in an LTR. I mean everything, game, fitness, drive, you name it. You should be maintaining those things through the relationship so they don't atrophy. That way it keeps everyone (you and her) on their toes. You don't need to game on the side if you don't feel the want/need to, but she just needs to see that you could. Likewise, when you keep those skills sharp it will be tacitly understood by all parties that if things don't work out you won't be wasting any time moving on as a high value man with options.

You're mid 30's? Perfect place to be! You just need to screen much harder if an LTR is what you want, and if it doesn't feel right - eject. Part of having options is maintaining those standards and if someone doesn't meet them then they aren't worth the time to be frank. Definitely don't contact or respond to her. Focus on yourself for a time, hit a fitness goal or take a trip you've been holding off on taking. kaotic and others dropped some major wisdom bombs here, heed their advice.

Messages In This Thread