rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Kimchi Bitch" - Korean guy writes essay on Korean gold diggers

"Kimchi Bitch" - Korean guy writes essay on Korean gold diggers

Quote: (09-20-2017 02:39 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I don't think you'll see massive numbers of Korean dudes flying to EE to wife up some blonde girls and pop out beautiful Hapa kids. Of the Korean guys I know, most of them are pressured by parents and their own biases to date only Korean women.

In Korea, being Korean is a big thing, and marrying outside of your ethnic group is still a social taboo. It is hard for non-Koreans to imagine how conservative parts of Korean culture still are.

You are bang on right there.

My sister and bro-in-law talked about this Korean guy we knew who let a past fling go with this EE chick. Bro-in-law essentially ended convo by saying "it's not like Song will marry a non-Korean chick."

Quote: (09-20-2017 02:39 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Combined with the fact that EE women are very tall on average, and women, in general, don't want to date down in size, I suspect you'll see very few Korean male/Polish girl pairings. I think the best thing a Korean dude could do is talk to his Korean male friends and start only dating Korean girls who act like decent ladies, otherwise, HARD NEXT. If enough desirable men stop tolerating female nonsense, the tides change.

I've traveled briefly through EE and spent some weeks in Poland; during my time there, I met quite a few Korean dudes who were transferred there for years by a company such as Samsung, LG, etc. Quite a few of those guys dated several Polish women & especially ones that were taller than them.

EE chicks (not Balkan) are typically very open-minded about dating dudes that are shorter than them if they're grooming, confidence, and game are in check. I myself am a shorter 5-9 Asian dude with more of the youthful baby face look as it's something that is appreciated by EE gals. Sure there's a lot of EE women who end up with the taller more rugged looking local dudes, but quite a few of them dig contrasting looks they weren't exactly accustomed to growing up.

At least where I'm from in the US, it's not exactly taboo for a taller gal to "date down" regarding height. Might not apply in other parts of the US depending on region but just my experiences based on bangs & hookups.

On the other hand, it's still possible for me to date taller gals in Latin America though they tend to be more superficial about being seen with men shorter than they are. Every tall Korean chick I know will pretty much not date shorter guys as well based on my experiences.

Messages In This Thread