rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Master Man Beard Thread

The Master Man Beard Thread

Quote: (09-04-2017 02:36 PM)Zona Wrote:  

^Can confirm...I first grew mine out around 2011-2012 and have rocked it at various lengths ever since. During those first few years it wasn't uncommon to receive compliments on it from random strangers, particularly women.

Now? Not so much. I'm just another dude with a beard, albeit in better shape than most of the hipster faggots who have one. Part of me is glad that the trend is losing steam though, and I can't wait until these effeminate dorks jump ship to the next trendy look. The less I have in common with them the better.

I had exactly the same experience. I can remember distinctly being the only guy pretty much on the gym floor with one and I would get eye fucked by girls just because of it or opened sometimes because of it at bars. Now 50% of the the gym floor is filled with bros with beards. You know it jumped the shark when the Jersey Shore guidos started wearing them. Oh well...it was good for a few years. I remember when I first started to see it become really saturated in 2015 I was thinking it might level off because other guys who were clean shaven for years surely would feel stupid growing a beard out when it was very trendy but the opposite happen and almost everyone was growing them out at a record rate in 2015 into 2016.

[Image: 7_1.jpg?itok=I3VovoQi]
[Image: 8_2.jpg?itok=L7RnWO7z]

Messages In This Thread