rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Is this a Rejection?' Thread

'Is this a Rejection?' Thread

Hey guys, there is a situation where I am not sure if there is interest on her side or not. Approached a girl who had come alone to the grocery store, have seen her at uni and in stores before and even opened her once before but could not get the number due to situational constraints combined with hesitation when I was new to game. Anyway, she did see me this time and I think made it easier for me to approach, we talked about the item that she was buying and related topics, no indication that she wanted to leave, she almost did after my initial qn but I kind of managed to drag the convo, later she was sharing some of her experience etc. Suddenly, she said 'I better go now, my friends are there' and left, I looked around and there were 2 guys behind me quite some distance away looking in her direction, didn't really get to getting her contact info part yet, and I felt I didn't get to build enough convo time to get the number as she was leaving but I might bump into her again.

Not sure if she wanted to leave or if she was kind of shy being seen by a random guy by her friends or if she is into one of those guys. What do you guys think?

Appreciate your take on this.

Messages In This Thread