rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello bros.

I'm José, from Lima, Perú. Almost 25 years old, 6' high, olive skin, black haired/eyed.
I am very grateful about this site. I discovered it 4 years ago searching info about czech women... and after a LTR, 3 years of inactivity, crazy feminist ones and MGTOW phylosophy, I re-discovered the site and logged finally, and determinated to do the change.

Really, I don't have any problem approaching a 7-10. I have had relative success with foreigns in my country. But scalating and closing is my problem.
I am very lazy!

Making it short, sometimes I prefer masturbating than go and hanging out with a girl.
Even if sex is a sure thing, I prefer avoid the game and do it alone, at least if she is not a 9-10. That's stupid, but I have let it affecting my sexual life.

Well, open to meetups, and glad to support anyone interested in southamerican women, how several guys here.

Messages In This Thread