rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (09-13-2017 11:40 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2017 05:12 AM)Gopnik Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2017 05:28 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 07:32 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 02:04 AM)Odin.fils.de.bor Wrote:  

Italy comes very often. is it that terrible?

With one word, yes.

I agree, mediterranean looks is the worst for women in Europe.. Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, some areas of France.. have the worst women in europe and better looking men, which doesnt make sense visiting..

Compared to Eastern and Northern europe.. if you return from there to a country like portugal or italy you literally fall in depression after couple of days...

I prefer Slavic, Germanic/Scandinavian and Baltic women.
Im hardly turned out by mediterranean women, even the top tier 10% hardly does anything for me... and if I want a hot brunette I rather go to Serbia or Croatia, who have taller women, with long legs and hot slavic features.. than going to italy ,spain where women are quite plain on average.

I seriously don't get all this hate for Spanish women (at least when it comes to their looks). I just came from spending a couple of days in a 3rd tier Spanish city (Murcia) and the talent was VERY good. Yeah, they're very hard to pull, the ratios were horrible and guys were quite thirsty but in terms of looks, it was very high for Western European standards.

Compared to Italy or Greece, yes. Maybe Spanish women are on the Same level as French women..they are all right but nothing more....Even talking about western europe they Get easily beat by German and Dutch women (at least in the 18-30 age group) and more so by Scandinavian women. Not even dare to compare them to women From Baltic States, Poland, Belarus or Ukraine...

Dead end argument, to each their own. Give me spanish girls 100× over Germans. No one is making comparisons here. We just said that Spain has talent and does not deserve the hate it is getting in here. For me the best talent in Western Europe is there. Every country has bombshells and ugly chicks...what really matters is getting them the hot ones...whether in Russia or in Liechtenstein.

Messages In This Thread