rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does any city compare to Rio?

Does any city compare to Rio?

So...I do not know Rio, but the Brazilian women I have met here and in Germany were very game. Someone said earlier that Brazilian girls are not easy and I disagree. I'm not saying Brazilian girl are all easy, but I know that they are casual with kissing and messing around atleast. Think American that likes you and doesn't show it...Brazilian likes you and tells you immediately with a nice wet kiss. Doesn't mean you will bang right away, but they are in general fun.

Someone mentioned Cartegena...I know Colombia but unfortunately only Bogota and not the coast. Apparently its fun, but allot of pros. I'm sure you would have a good time anywhere down there though.

From my take on things, most all of latin America has that laid back feel to it.

I do want to throw in that its usually more fun to have a core group that is into something you are. For instance I have forged allot of tight relationships over sports and music...example: You're into some cool underground bands or something, go find some people there that like the same genre and get to know them. This gives you the foundation for fun. Sometimes its best to make male friends in these foreign countries. Trust me. They will all have cousins, friends, friends of their girlfriends, plus they will take you to better spots to pick up. When you go as a lone gringo you run a high risk of sitting in an Irish pub with a bunch of bloated British dudes, and making out with girls that are there week in and week out before and after you leave, getting free drinks and giving head to old foreign gringos.

Messages In This Thread