rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (09-12-2017 05:12 AM)Gopnik Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2017 05:28 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 07:32 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2017 02:04 AM)Odin.fils.de.bor Wrote:  

Italy comes very often. is it that terrible?

With one word, yes.

I agree, mediterranean looks is the worst for women in Europe.. Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, some areas of France.. have the worst women in europe and better looking men, which doesnt make sense visiting..

Compared to Eastern and Northern europe.. if you return from there to a country like portugal or italy you literally fall in depression after couple of days...

I prefer Slavic, Germanic/Scandinavian and Baltic women.
Im hardly turned out by mediterranean women, even the top tier 10% hardly does anything for me... and if I want a hot brunette I rather go to Serbia or Croatia, who have taller women, with long legs and hot slavic features.. than going to italy ,spain where women are quite plain on average.

I seriously don't get all this hate for Spanish women (at least when it comes to their looks). I just came from spending a couple of days in a 3rd tier Spanish city (Murcia) and the talent was VERY good. Yeah, they're very hard to pull, the ratios were horrible and guys were quite thirsty but in terms of looks, it was very high for Western European standards.

Yep, agreed. Spain has top notch pussy around any corner. I once saw a 9 cleaning the floor of a coffee shop in Merida. I would never see this in Ukraine...
If it is easy there? Of course there will be a bunch of good/ relatively good looking Pepe's, Javi's and Manolo's orbiting on her, or probably she already has a loving boyfriend...but at least they dont give the same value to money as Slavic girls.

Messages In This Thread