rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (09-10-2017 05:22 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2017 07:33 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I'd have to say Las Vegas. For all the hype, it can be an expensive tourist trap with tons of traffic, junkies on the street and a serious problem with car theft and break-ins. The Aria and Cosmopolitan were cool to hang out at, but I don't think I'd ever want to live in Vegas long-term. I just don't see what the point is.

The biggest issue, bar none, with Vegas is the prostitute factor. Most will reveal from the get-go that they're prostitution whores but a few won't. My wing spent 3 hours with a woman in Vegas until she revealed she was a hooker. Ruined and wasted his entire night.

It took 3 hours to figure out? What is his escalation game like?

I think the idea Vegas is crawling with hookers is overstated. It's a very tiny percentage of the women you see in a nightclub and there is mucho tourist poosy. But that 22 year old girl with the high heels on and her tits spilling out of her dress sitting at a slot machine game alone at 4am, staring at every man who walks by, yeah she's a pro.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread