rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hillary Clinton thread

The Hillary Clinton thread

[Image: DJSf6YqUMAAooCS.jpg:large]

If you say so...
[Image: if-you-say-so.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Hillary Clinton Uses Heather Heyer’s Murder to Promote New Book Tour

Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is embarking on a tour to promote her latest book — and she’s using the tragic murder of Heather Heyer to promote it.

Clinton begins a recent promotional letter by writing, “Friend — I have been thinking lately about bravery — the bravery of citizens like Heather Heyer who lost her life fighting the organized forces of hate and divisiveness.” However, a mere two paragraphs after referencing Heyer’s murder at the hands of a white supremacist, Clinton immediately jumped to pimping out her book tour.

“This fall, I’ll be embarking on a book tour of my own — which means that I’ll be able to see many of you while I’m out on the road. Click here to get more information about where and how you can get tickets, and hopefully I’ll see you soon. Onward!” She writes.

However, though Clinton may feel allied to Heyer, she conveniently failed to mention that Heyer chose not to vote for her. Instead, the 32-year-old voted for progressive candidate Bernie Sanders. Additionally, Heyer opted to abstain from voting in the general election, given the main options of Clinton and Donald Trump.

“She voted for Sanders in Virginia’s primary. When Bernie wasn’t the Democratic nominee, Heather didn’t even vote in the general election,” said Heyer’s mother Susan Bro, per The Cut.

Clinton’s advertising letter was released by Onward Together, an organization Clinton established earlier this year. The group is designed to create fundraising ventures on behalf of left-of-center political institutions.

“Resist, insist, persist, enlist,” is the organization’s ever-so poetic slogan.

The former Secretary of State’s book has received endless ridicule, mockery, and disdain from many on the left, claiming that “What Happened?” is filled with excuses and blame-shifting from Clinton on why she lost the election.

Mediaite reached out to Onward Together for comment on Clinton’s aforementioned advertising decisions, but did not receive a response.

Messages In This Thread