rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Bar Game

On Bar Game

Quote: (09-09-2017 06:15 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2017 09:46 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

My bar is actually packed with weird alcoholic parafernalia. This works wonders.

If I were doing a home bar, this would be my approach, as well. A little knowledge went a long way with liquor back in the day, and 80% of women are still stuck at "melon-flavored vodka" and kept to the familiar or tourist-friendly when their ex took them to Paris (or wherever).

Pull out some Calvados, the lower-end stuff so it still tastes like apples, and you may as well have gotten it on your trip to Mars.

Definitely. I took a bartender class through Air B and b experience in Cuba couple of years ago. They taught you how to make the perfect Mojito, Daiquiri,etc...etc...

Making a nice drink and teaching her how to make it helps a lot to build that confort before the bang. But you have to sell the experience, rather than the drink. If you put vodka and some berries and sugar on the blender this will also work, girls cannot tell a difference between a nice drink and an OK drink.

Side note:

Champagne and frozen blueberries works wonders for fitness chics.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Messages In This Thread