rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bartender cock-blocked me

Bartender cock-blocked me

I would have asked the girl to wear it for me while we danced[Image: wink.gif]

Now, the trick is you are looking for her interest level in you. By that time, she has already decided if she wants to talk to you or not. Girls are just like guys, they know within minutes if they are going to fuck a guy.

If she complies, take her outside for "fresh air", isolate. If she denies your request, and does not give you a subtle reason to stay, or shows body language that she is smiling or marginally interested in you...well, she (and the bartender) just saved you 20 minutes of your life. NEXT!

** Bottom line is it should not get to you, ever. Not even the slightest bit.

*** Word of advice, get to a bar early and lock down all bartenders and bouncers BEFORE IT GETS BUSY. If you go there around 8:30PM, build a rapport with the bartender for the night....you'll never face this. Leaving a 20 dollar tip to start his night off is a great way for him(or her) to turn the other cheek, and even HELP YOU later on, especially FEMALE BARTENDERS! Of course only do this if you know you will be there later on.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread