rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Hunting on Mamba.ru

Quote: (02-21-2012 03:13 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Of the girls I sent messages to a 30% respond.Of the10% of them I get phone numbers.Of the girls I take phone numbers I meet actually 30%(here also logistics come into play because I usually come to stay for very short time and many girls happen to be out of town or have very busy schedules or they can meet at the time I want to meet other girls or they are ill etc).Of the 30% I meet in person a 20% ends fucking.Of them 30% fuck on the first date.

So numbers are as follows.If you hit on 1000 girls in Kiev for example 300 will respond you will get phone numbers of 50 of them you will meet in person 15 of them and you will fuck 3-4 of them.All this if you stay short time less than a week.I have no idea what will happen if you stay more.But if you manage to send 1000 messages per week you will be able to fuck 3-4 girls per week only by internet.

I tried to present this this way because I know this is how Americans will like it it is the simple form.

It depends on who you are, and which city you are hitting.

For example girls in the main cities in the east gets tens of messages per day from horny foreigners, so whether she responds depends on your photos and what you say. If the girl's an 8+, then throw in a compliment.

I only contact girls that are 7+ on Mamba, out of those 30-40% return my message, 70-80% of those respondees are up to meeting, 60-70% of those meets will end up in making out, and 60% of those make outs will end up in sex

Messages In This Thread