rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hey Guys,

Been taking an interest in game for a while so been following the forum for a while. Mid 30s based just outside of London, going through a divorce and wanting to get back on it.

I think I have all the raw materials to be good at this but havent been able to make a real start at it until now, so if anybody fancies a mentoring project let me know.

I am above average looks (no bullshit to say I have been known to turn heads) so starting from a good place. I am tall but my body could do with a bit of work (not fat but need some toning) which I have started with already and making progress. I am pretty out going and talk to anybody without any confidence issues but I struggle with what to say with appproaching.

Hopefully will post my progress. Anybody fancies mentoring or even hitting London to find chicks, message me.

Messages In This Thread