rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Hurricane Irma
017 Hurricane Irma
Quote: (09-06-2017 08:54 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am is South Beach and shit here is , for lack of a better term , tense. I usually party through hurricanes, but all the bitches have left or are leaving-The only popping places are the gas station and the stores that carry water. Everything is closed tomorrow-the gym, schools, courts, ect. I have been here since 2004 and I have never seen people like this before a hurricane, it is unnerving. I am filling up my car late tonight and Fridays forecast will determine my plan, if it is still projected category 4 or higher I am going to Atlanta Friday night.

^ Yeah man, don't play around. South Beach and Miami Beach only sit 10 feet above sea level, and from what I understand there is a huge storm surge expected with this storm, which could mean massive flooding.

Should also note that as of now (Wed night) most hotels are already sold out through Tuesday throughout North Florida, Georgia, etc.

Don't be slow on this one, guys. Seriously, this is not your usual hurricane. The weather channel keeps saying it's the strongest Atlantic hurricane on record.

Messages In This Thread