rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumaguete & Visayas Philippines

Dumaguete & Visayas Philippines

Im here in Duma for almost 1 year. Theres some layer of truth to what he says but at the same time there's more falsehood. Its so fucking easy to live in Duma because its a good size and (the surrounding little cities flood in so to speak) and way better than living in C-Poo. The city of gentle people has treated me very well and you can actually find some comforts here like homemade yogurt probiotics which is very hard 2 find outside Manila/C-poo.

Not to mention you are MUCH closer 2 nature while still getting your city fix in ESP. if you work online dumb dumb. In that respect its amazing.

But yes it is changing by the month and locals are having foreigner fatigue possibly and I dont think its as easy as many cities to find a wife but still do-able for certain niches.

edit/ --- have never had food poisoning because I use my 5 senses when I look for food to eat. There are good spots to eat if you seek them out. Duma used to be a much poorer city so a large population knows where the cheap good stuff is.

I have gotton sick a ton because in general philippine cities are atrociously dirty with open sewage, trash, smoke filled and bull shit. BUTTTTT as far as CITIES go DUMA is top because it has these problems on much smaller scales compared to the big boys.

Also I think they are finally building a 1st class hospital right now but ya hes right for brain injuries and amputation/ saving limbs from amputation you are fucked here. WEAR HELMET

Messages In This Thread