rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you not use Steroids?

Why do you not use Steroids?

Quote: (09-04-2017 10:36 PM)sonoran_ Wrote:  

I have a small body frame and have had body dismorphia since junior high.
I started working out seriously in grade 12 and in 1-2 years put on about 30 lbs of weight. Ive been relatively stable at 150 lbs for a long time and it takes me considerable effort to shoot for 160. Even when I try to I just seem to gain body fat.

AKA I have absolutely shit genetics. I dont look like I lift, unless I take my short off to reveal a decently athletic body. Ive seen kids come to the gym for 3 months and get bigger than me and Ive been at it for 8 years.

Body dysmorphia + shit genetics + having 0 experience with girls ( which is the reason we all STARTED weight lifting if we're honest) means Im ready to do drastic shit.

You might say I have psychological issues, and I probably do, but Im going to hop on some testosterone cypionate.

If what LINUX says is even 10% true, to me its worth it.

Dude you're not eating enough. As mentioned before you need to be eating until you feel like puking. Thats how it should feel like.

Messages In This Thread