rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cash Me Outside girl is now a rap star

Cash Me Outside girl is now a rap star

Quote: (09-03-2017 11:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The election of Trump was a victory of the salt of the earth, the lower classes of America who work for a living and pay taxes. It was a triumph against the Godless elites and their welfare slaves who care for nothing but themselves. Lizard of Oz could not be more gravely mistaken than to confuse America's salt of the earth with the welfare demons.

Agreed. There is a mistaken association of the simple, hard-working, lower economic classes who also lack social class elevation (to be frank, America as a whole lacks true 'social class' in the Continental sense) with welfare denizens who contribute nothing yet expect the same standard of living of those who do.

In my business - retail automotive - I've dealt with dregs of both urban black and rural white trash (not redneck or simple - true white trash) and you would be shocked at the onerous lack of regard or appreciation for anything as well as the utter sense of entitlement these people have.

I've had couples come in with no real source of income, and yet the sheer volume of monetary entitlements among child support, SSI/SSD, Section 8 housing, EBT, and the like nets them between $2200-2700/mo in documented income along with very little in term of expenditures - $250/mo for a 3/2 apartment, for example. These societal leeches most often co-habitate without being married and have 2-4 children, all with some form of cashable disability. Mother is also disabled in some way - usually overweight - and the father is also disabled, yet has an unprovable source of income, usually landscaping or a handyman (unlicensed with no business name of course), which is usually supplemented with low-level narcotics sales. They all come in during tax refund season with $1500-3000 on an HR Block card, use it for a down payment on a car they can in no way afford to keep maintained (BMW, Audi) or fueled (Ram 1500, F-150), and it usually gets repossessed in matter of 12-18 months.

Messages In This Thread