rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cash Me Outside girl is now a rap star

Cash Me Outside girl is now a rap star

Quote: (09-03-2017 12:15 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

Actually, Enigma, more than 70‰ of Trump’s voters don’t have a college degree. Many of those non-college-educated voters have high income. They are economic middle class but cultural lower-class, and that is the point. Education doesn’t always correlate with wealth.

Except that most modern universities are factories churning out useless degrees and brainwashing their students. Not having a degree may have been automatically "culturally lower class" 100 years ago, but it's not today.

Hell, check out Roosh's ROK post about all the women who shaved their heads and covered themselves in piercings and tattoos while in college.

[Image: before-after-b-9.jpg]

Which one is more "culturally low class"?

Are self-made billionaires like Zuckerberg, Gates, etc. culturally low class because they didn't graduate college?

You're redefining the term middle class, which is an economic designation, to try to fit your argument.

Quote:Quote:

Not exactly classy or sophisticated or wholesome, isn't it?

The bar brawls, the cowboys swearing and spitting, the tar and feather and rails bar, the gloriously racy cancan dancing, etc... even cartoonishly rendered, vividly represented the high energy culture of the wild west undereducated class back in the early days of America -- an essential part of the truest culture and tradition of your ancestors, of the primordial American soul.

Why was it called the "wild west"? Because it was a lawless area outside of normal civilization.

Claiming that as a representation of normal American culture is nonsense. Are we just supposed to do away with laws because that's how Americans lived in the West two hundred years ago?

Not to mention the fact that the frontiersman had pretty much nothing in common politically with the average libfag in Southern California, which is what we're talking about here.

Of course America has always had a strong working class. That doesn't mean that every single person who is "working class" is the same, nor that the lower class people making shitty rap videos are Trump voters, which is, again, provably false. Not only are those people not Trump voters, they're likely violently hostile to Trump voters, as I already pointed out.

How exactly do they then represent the American spirit? And I haven't seen any arguments explaining why people who hate Trump voters are actually representative of Trump voters.

Are illegal immigrants from Mexico also the epitome of the American spirit simply because they're lower class? After all, there were plenty of Mexicans in the Old West, and there weren't immigration laws either.

This is the kind of shell game that's been fucking the country over politically for decades.

Messages In This Thread