rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to Game New Coworker (Got Her # Last Night)

Trying to Game New Coworker (Got Her # Last Night)

So, to anyone who has followed my travails, I have continued my quest in trying to improve upon myself and my interactions with women. Of lately, I've been going to local college campuses and I've made numerous approaches. I struggle immensely in sustaining the interactions there, am not pushy enough ("leading"), and generally overthink everything.

At work, I've been doing much better than when I had started out there. I had come in fresh from life's circumstances and eventually, a job wherein I had been away from people/"normal" society since 2012. I had no social calibration, hadn't interacted with young attractive women in literal years, and was clumsy (bragging while I thought I was showcasing confidence/DHV'ing), just winging it & I did damned well-
all things considered. I've come so far since that time I started in April. Back then, I'd barely talk to any of the girls. If I did, it was plenty of cocky funny asshole comments, but I didn't initiate interactions b/c I had no idea as to what to talk about with girls or how to hold/sustain a natural conversation. It was HORRIBLE looking back on it! I think because of my age (I'm 31 now) and because of my clumsy social skills at first, I've been excluded from the original social clique of the workers. The guys and girls all hang out together outside of the place. Oh well.

I've been consuming a lot of learning material of lately and it seems directness is the way to go rather than indirect. I've been tinkering with it. I've watched a lot of this "Frank Night Game" guy's videos and embraced some of his tactics (such as throwing out go to's, bait, such as "have you seen the view? It's a great view, 2 mins away" without elaborating in any way; asking girls if their hair is naturally "that" straight/curly as an excuse to get in close, putting my arm on their shoulders as compliance tests, high fives, quick-paced observations, trying to sustain the interactions with whatever they throw my way, etc).

To the point with this new girl. She and I have only been around one another approximately 3 times since she started working @ the restaurant/bar at which I work. We hit it off immediately. She's an early 20's HB7/8, does not have a boyfriend (I asked her), works 3 jobs, and I got her # last night.

Our first big interaction consisted of me speaking with her and 2 other girls in her work position, I was able to initiate and sustain an "interesting" conversation with them (I think the "is kissing cheating" routine or something, idr). Somewhere along the line when I was speaking to her exclusively it came up that I'm somewhat socially awkward; she had said she's awkward (or something). I also told her I am an introvert, which surprised her a lot, she was going on about "you're doing great, it's hard to believe" spiel. I am trying to present myself as myself, show confidence by revealing these unflattering truths about myself (however disgusting the content may be to a woman, I know), and be more straightforward than I've ever been with women before in my life. I've qualified her by asking her if she cooks, doesn't mind cooking for a man, and was suggestive of our compatibility from the beginning.

So, last night; I chatted her up before work, asked her what superpower she would choose, and I caught her eyeing me later on as I started working a bit. You can sense when a woman "feels you" a little bit (is thinking about you as she walks by you, etc). That initial little bit of attraction to work with. Given how horribly I fucked up with the girl I really liked from the beginning (by being indecisive when it was pussy on platter time, waiting for the "right moment" when we're always busy, never alone, etc), I just told this new girl upfront I thought she is attractive upfront. Not just her looks, but pointed out our (thus far 3 apparent) similarities. I fucked up at first by bending to her frame; she asked "we're both awkward," to which I said yes (didn't process it for what it was before I reacted), continued trying to plow on, and ended it by telling her to write her number down (rather than asking). She was busy, didn't happen then and there. I waited until later in the night.

Idk if I fucked up here or not. I can see how it can be interpreted as "try hard." I asked her if she wished to learn a secret about me that could get me fired. She said yes, of course. I showed her rings I wear with swastikas on them. I framed it as "to show you I am serious, if I piss you off, you can get me fired; and I want to see if you're actually worth my time (by how you handle it"). I told her I am huge into politics, better w/that than people, and told her to write her # down. She did.

I am trying to plan for eventualities depending on what happens (or doesn't) now. I sent her a text reading, "hey, Kelsey, glad to have talked to you a bit last night (teeth grinning emoji), **my name**" so she would have my number. I crafted the text based on some guide I found on a forum; the idea is to initiate by demonstrating you intend the text to be for her, show her you do like her, identify myself, and start building rapport/comfort plus start working on dates. Thus far, about 4 hours later, no response. Obviously, I am chilling, won't send anything more or something retarded like that. So, if she winds up not responding at all, how would you guys recommend I handle that when I see her at work again?

Last night, after having told her I find her to be attractive, I rested my arm around her shoulder. She allowed it with no resistance nor comment for what seemed like a solid 30-40 seconds before starting to lightly walk away, at which time I allowed my arm to fall (though I'm also aware women do those things as shit tests, they'll peel away from you just to see if you'll get intimidated and back down, so idk). I know no resistance to touching from women is a wonderful thing. Basically, they find you to be attractive, correct?

One thing I am contemplating doing is going up behind her one night when we work together in the future, whisper some things in her ear which damned well should make any woman wet instantly (feel free to use if you think it's good and the basic concept damn well is) ("you look like such a...pause...sexy, gorgeous Goddess tonight; an exquisitely detailed, carefully sculpted/crafted Romanesque statue figurine elegantly showcasing classical and idealized concepts/virtues of feminine physical beauty in true life form like a work of art worthy of Antiquity; Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, fyi" (somewhat jokingly, authoritatively, smart-assedly) and then pushing for a meetup. She teaches preschoolers. If I can convince her to allow me to visit her while she is teaching, this girl will fall in love with me. I am awesome with kids. Far better with them than adults. They love me. She says she loves kids. It'd be game over if it were to ever come to that point, no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

The more research I've been doing, the more I'm starting to think classic pua game moves too slow. Isn't pushy enough. It seems escalating very quickly is the way to go. More boldness rather than less. Especially with girls these days. Fucking snapchat, smart phones, etc have made them so much worse, imo! So, any input, observations of what I may be doing right/wrong, where I could improve, and most importantly, how to handle it if she doesn't bite on my text. I am going to need help for the foreseeable future because I am still on my own, going solo, trying to learn how to interact and succeed with women all by my lonesome. This is one arena of my life I'll listen to input. I need it. It's a paradoxical situation for me, or a catch 22. Simply not having had a woman in years has a toxic effect on my ability to actually get one. I know once I get my dick wet again it will prove a massive boost in confidence for future boldness on my part. Success breeds success. I just need to "break the cycle." Thanks guys.

Messages In This Thread