rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Alpha" film coming in 2018

"Alpha" film coming in 2018

Quote: (09-01-2017 04:26 PM)Araveug Wrote:  

Wow, so much potential with this it seems to me...though hollywood is not the best at telling stories usually.

I am a dog person (male dobermann), so simply touching on a dog/man story, let alone THE dog/man story, is enough for me to want to see it.

Is it beta for your dog to redpill you? [Image: wink.gif]

I am not keen to offer an opinion whether the movie will be good based on the clip and speculation, but if you are looking forward to learning possible history here, as another dog person of sorts, I highly doubt dogs were domesticated starting with adult wolves, as the clip suggests. There is no reason to believe the other aspects of possible history in the movie will be more reliable. In other words, best to treat it as pure fiction, perhaps even fantasy.

Back to the evolution/breeding process from wolves to dogs, it is much more likely, in many ways, that the proto-dogs first adopted by humans were puppies. Puppies automatically get attached to whoever is raising them, be it mommy-wolf or some human youngster. Puppies are also much more likely to be liked by humans (and other advanced mammals) because if advanced mammals would fail to be hypnotically enchanted by the very young, the very young would simply be eaten and we would not be here.

Messages In This Thread