rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belarus datasheet

Belarus datasheet

Character of Belarussian girls.

They all have the common slavic characteristics(easy going,humble,mood changing,supersititious etc with tendencies to art and culture,dancing and drinking desire anyway they are as the rest of slavic women.

Main difference from Ukrainian and polish ais that they are rather shy and afraid of foreigners.This means that if you try to talk to a Belarussian girl in the street she will not respond to you.It happens because they are afraid of foreigners.It isnot like in Poland or Ukraine where she will be happy to talk to you.

I refer mostly to Minsk and eastern Belarus.Western Belarus(Brest) is another story alltogether.There girls talk to foreigners and are open the architecture is polish but the city is too small to spend too much time there.(about 150000 people I think).So it is hardly a choice but daygame will bring you quick results though you will become known soon.

In eastern Belarus(Vitebsk,Mogilev) the nightlife is super.If you stay in Gomel you will take some radioactivity from the nearby Chernobyl factory as well however I did not visit to tell you.I stayed in Vitebsk.Vitebsk is great if your game is nightgame.Most girls respond in clubs because they wait free drinks.But if you pay for the drinks they are ready to proceed.

I remember getting hooked with a girl who drank so much that started to strip in the club after we kissed.All Belarussian men were over her.Unfortunately the club had police and even army inside and they kicked her out after provocative stripping on one of the poles.We took together a taxi with her girlfriends and in the taxi she came over the taxi driver and started rubbing her pussy against him.I was sure we were going to die in high speed.Fortunately the taxi driver stopped the car next to the road and when the girl finished her danicng and kissing he started again the engine.

Meanwhile I grabbed the asses of her two girlfriends in the back seat and we decided to meet the next day.The girl left the next day to Moscow and I met her girlfriends next to a river.

What I saw in the beach next to river blew my mind off.Next to me topless girls were sunbathing and one of them took her bikini off and stood completely nude.Everyone drank vodka.After a while vodka started to change my perception I got into slavic mode.All girls were wearing very small bikinis and in some I could see their pussies from the side.

Then one girl told me that she was a student in law and if I wanted I could fuck her if I bought her a skirt.I agreed to meet the next day.

Meanwhile I had prearranged internet contacts of which one invited me to her house got me into bath but last time her parents came at home and I had to leave early.So we stayed in deep kissing etc.Next day I fucked the law student after buying her a skirt which cost 50 euro.She told me that I could fuck any of her girlfriends(except one who was engaged) if I bought them a skirt as well.

Messages In This Thread