rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must Buy items (under $100)

Must Buy items (under 0)

Quote: (08-26-2017 05:21 PM)5-7 Hedonist Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2017 07:24 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

CENTECH OBDII Scanner - Harbor Freight - $69.99

If you own a car '96MY or newer, your systems run off OBDII. This (or something comparable) is an invaluable tool to self-diagnosing many small problems when your check engine light comes on. Pulling a trouble code and researching online through car forums can save you big money and you be surprised how many $500-1000 repairs can be accomplished with minimal tools, minimal skills, a few minutes to an hour, and for your time and the price of the part itself.
Great find. I must have been thinking cars and trucks when I saw the thread title:

- Many years ago bought a real 'factory service manual' for an old truck. Worth it's weight in gold for the time and money it has saved. It was slightly over $100 with shipping. You have to look for the real, authentic documents, same as what a dealer uses, here is where you get Chrysler and associated brands, i.e., all Mopar. Ford, GM, Nissan, BMW etc. are all out there. P.S: I see some of these are now available via online subscriptions.

And if you're a really good digger there are PDFs of these FSMs for free or less than $10. Only print the pages you need for what you're working on.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread