rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official Crypto ICO thread

The Official Crypto ICO thread

I'll give a quick suggestion to anyone getting into ICOs. Always read the white paper and look at the team. Look at their linked-in pages. I've seen some projects, some I've even invested in, where the main officers of the company don't even have on their linked in page the coin that they are the CTO of. Not a good sign. Always look at the management and see what they've done in the past. I know Ivy league pedigree is not the end all be all, but it does in fact matter to a degree.

Make sure there is a minimum viable product.

Another important thing is to always look at the white paper and see how many tokens/coins will initially be released post-ICO and look at the inflation if there is any. Try to get an idea of what the market cap will look like post-ICO and many months years into the future based on the total supply.

If you find a project you've done some due diligence on and have decided to invest, always try to get in early for the bonuses. Almost every single ICO has ICO bonuses; first 24hours, first week, etc.

Keep up with their twitter, FB, slack, reddit and try to get an idea of when they will hit exchanges.

Obviously there is a lot more to it but this should put people in the right direction.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread