rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-18-2012 09:11 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

@ Greek Kamaki----Thanks very much for the information! I think some of us were hoping you could narrow it down to a single island, maybe 2 in terms of the overall easiest bangs to achieve/combined with the blondest women. You say a place were the Slavs rule would be the best, since I'm guessing they are less loud and Americans would seem more like a novelty. Is there a particular island where the Slavs rule, that also has a good amount of those hot Polish blondes and sexy Russians you mentioned? (I purposely left out the Scandinavians since you already said they hang with the British.) Also, I realize the summer months are the bes to go, but can you possibly narrow it down to a single greatest month? I'm guessing there some sor of holiday, event, fesitval that goes on there that really brings out the crowds. Is this the case? Again, thank you for your insight and info! +1 is deserved.

Unfortunately there is not a single island where Slavs rule.Anglosaxons and Germanics would never do them this favor.Thassos is a little cheap and has a remarkable population of Slavs but most Russian women frequent Rodos,Kreta and Kos.Czech women are garthered in Ionian islands(Corfu,Lefkada,Parga small city in Ionian mainland,I also saw some in Kos small towns beaches).Polish are scattered.The only places where Slavs rule are not islands but in mainland Greece places like Paralia Katerini,Ouranoupoli Chalkidiki etc.

Generally wealthy Russians tend to visit top places and stay in very expensive hotels.The rest of Slavs usually take the cheapest vaccation packages and usually stay in small apartments in villages outside the main city of the island.

Messages In This Thread