rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 Years in Germany - From the perspective of a black guy
Years in Germany - From the perspective of a black guy
Quote: (08-05-2017 04:44 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2017 10:21 AM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

In Hamburg and Koln we couldn't enter in any nightclub or pub. Everytime that we tried to enter the bouncer would stop us. Meanwhile we could see turkish-like people freely entering. By that time I thought it was somekind of racial discrimination since I'm latino.

Not uncommon to see Latin / Southern European looking guys being denied entrance in clubs in Germany, while the groups that are viewed as minorities get in more often than not. I do wonder why that happens.

I've ssen them also get shitty with British on weeknights esp if they think its a big group slipping in in 2s and 3s. (Turkish door staff). Its a fucking incredible nerve and basically asking for people to kick off with them.

I mean the place has the worst case of SJW-ism going with it being Rapefugee Central these days. Yet Europeans (of many types) in clubs are treated like this.

Europe really is going to shit. (A British Jewish guy was CONVICTED recently for saying he didn't want to use a Muslim optician in a store!)

Messages In This Thread